Shop and dine at Homer Glen business and spend $100, November 22 through December 26, and receive an entry into a drawing to win $250 in gift cards to use at businesses in the Village. Anyone can participate! Simply send in your receipt or receipts from Homer Glen businesses totaling at least $100, along with the entry form found on the Village website at homerglenil.org. Winners will be chosen weekly. Up to 100 prizes will be awarded. Enter early and often for the most chances to win! Shop, Dine, & Win entry form
Program Period: The 5-week program will run from Sunday, November 22, through Saturday, December 26, 2020.
How the Program Works:
- The incentive program is open to both residents and non-residents.
- Purchases have to be made at personal services, shopping and/or dining establishments within the corporate limits of Homer Glen. Gas station purchases are not eligible.
- Each week of the 5-week program, winners will be drawn from a lottery. Participants must submit receipts totaling $100 or more, excluding tip, from a Homer Glen personal services, retail and/or eating establishments. Winners will receive a local business gift card(s) totaling a value of $250.
- Dining purchases include take-out, drive-thru and delivery. Purchases at gas stations are not eligible. Purchase of gift cards at Big Box stores are not eligible.
- Complete applications are those that include copies of sales receipts totaling $100 or more (including sales tax but excluding tips), along with applicant name, complete address (no P.O. Boxes), and email address.
- The Village cannot accept partial receipts. Receipts must include: 1) Business establishment name and location; 2) Total cost of purchase; and, 3) Date of purchase.
- Applicants must email, mail, or submit sales receipts to the Village of Homer Glen, 14240 W. 151st Street, Homer Glen, IL 60491. Applications in envelopes can be dropped off at the mail box outside the entrance to Village Hall.
- Receipts submitted for one application cannot be used for subsequent applications.
- There is a limit of one household winner for the program.
- The Village of Homer Glen is not responsible for incomplete forms or late, lost, illegible, stolen, delayed, un-postmarked, postage due, or misdirected mail.