Market in the Glen
May 20 through September 16
1st and 3rd Thursdays
3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Community members and visitors will have the opportunity to shop for fresh, locally grown produce, specialty foods, and handmade items and enjoy special entertainment at the new Market in the Glen.
Where & When
The Market will be held at Heritage Park, 14240 W. 151st Street, on the first and third Thursday each month, May 20 through September 16, 2021, from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 15’x 15’ booth space $25
- Second space $20
- Aracely's Bakery
- Art Guild of Homer Glen
- Ben's Soft Pretzels
- Citizens Climate Lobby
- Crystal Healing Studio
- The Cupcake Bakery
- Everything Baby Party Planning
- Exquisite Pound Cakes
- Flourish Juice Co.
- GC Lavender from Gallery's Choice
- Garden Patch Farms
- Highlander's Grill
- Homer Glen Junior Women's Club
- Homer Honey Farm
- Hufendick Farms
- Kurts German Autowerks (Sponsor)
- Lauren's Beans 'n' Things
- Ivy Nicole Natural Remedies
- Mucha Salsa Mexican Restaurant
- Ninja Girl Coffee Company
- Oh Crafty Girlfriends
- PaPa's Natural Honey
- RejuvenatePlants and Wellness
- Renew Family Health Center (Sponsor)
- Second City Greens
- Simply Salsa LLC
- Six Generations Farm
- Smokin' Z BBQ
- Stan Quade (Custom Wood Cutting Boards)
- State Farm - Michelle Kerfin (Sponsor)
- Tabletop Beanbag Games
- The Blanket Lady
- The Cupcakery Bakery
Who Can Sell at the Market?
- Food vendors offering items such as fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, berries, cheese, meats, cider, honey, baked goods, or ready to eat products and meals.
- Vendors selling herbs, plants, or cut flowers.
- Craftsmen and artists selling items produced within their own homes or workshops such as soap, candles, wood items, textiles, jewelry, and garden art.
- NOTE: Direct sale and resale vendors are not eligible to participate in the market.
All vendor applications are subject to approval by the Village of Homer Glen.
Space is Limited
How to Apply to Become a Vendor
- Read Rules and Regulations to determine:
- Is your product or service an eligible fit for the market?
- Can you comply with all of the requirements?
- If yes, submit all required forms and payments:
- Signed Vendor Application and payment
- Certificate of Liability Insurance, naming the Village of Homer Glen as additional insured (required of ALL vendors upon acceptance, prior to attending the market)
- Health Department Permit (for all applicable vendors upon acceptance, prior to attending the Market)
Vendor Selection Process
Selection of vendors will be based on the quality of the product offered, the perceived customer demand, and the locale of vendor’s business (priority will be given to Homer Glen residents and business owners).
- Applications are submitted by potential vendors.
- Vendors who meet the criteria and are selected will be notified.
- Vendors who are not accepted will be notified and payment will be refunded (check returned).
Vendors must provide proof of comprehensive public liability insurance naming the Village of Homer Glen as additional insured. The policy must include minimum policy limits of one million dollars ($1,000,000) for bodily injury or death, and products liability to one or more persons in any one accident or event.
Health Department Requirements
All applicable vendors are required to comply with the Will County Health Department regulations. Vendors are responsible for contacting the health department and obtaining required permits. Vendors must provide a copy of the Will County Health Department permit to the Village of Homer Glen prior to selling at the market. The Will County Health Department can be reached at 815-727-8490.
For more information, please contact Community Events Coordinator, Sue Steilen, at 708-301-0632 or firstname.lastname@example.org.