The Village of Homer Glen will continue to provide regular updates to our residents and local businesses, as information becomes available. Village staff is in constant communication with its partner agencies and first responders to make sure necessary information is disseminated. This site will be the primary local source for information. Please follow us on Facebook and our website to stay informed of local happenings and programs that may be able to assist our community during this difficult time. Resources and helpful links are listed below.
Please DINE LOCAL! Thank you to all of our local restaurants that have decided to remain open for the public, offering drive-thru, curb-side pick-up, and/or delivery. In an effort to promote our local businesses, the Village attempted to contact all of our local restaurants to compile a list of those that will still remain open. We will update this list as additional information is received.
- Artesa Bakery: (708) 645-4850, 14045 S. Bell Road, Curb side pick up
- Blueberry Hill Café: (708) 645-0766, 14355 S. Bell Road, Delivery, Pick-up
- Chenchos’s Burrito: (708) 301-0101, 14207 S. Bell Road, Pick-up
- Chesdan’s Pizzeria: (708) 301-8300. 15764 S. Bell Road, Delivery, Pick-Up, Curb side
- Chipotle: (708) 301-3509, 14116 S Bell Road, Delivery
- Creamery: (708) 301-0832, 15112 S. Bell Road, Pick-up, Drive Thru
- Davidson’s Bar & Grill: (708) 645-0000, 14136 S. Bell Road, Curb Side pick up
- Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin Robbins: (708) 301-9588, 14135 S. Bell Road, Drive Thru, Pick Up
- Enzo’s Pizzeria: (708) 645-7170, Delivery, Curb side Pick-up
- Front Row: (708) 645-7000, 14903 Founders Crossing, Delivery, Curb-side pick up, daily specials
- Homer’s Cafe: (708) 301-2353, 15756 S Bell Road, Curb-Side, Delivery
- Ichiban Ramen: (708) 737-7775, Delivery, Pick-up,
- Jimmy Johns: (708) 301-2223, Delivery, Pick-up window
- Kenootz Pizza: (708) 737-7188, 16601 Knottingwood, Free Delivery, Curbside
- Le Crepe: (708) 966-4866, 13957 S. Bell Road, Delivery, Curb side pick up
- Lou Malnati’s: (708) 580-0300, Delivery, Curbside pick-up
- McDonald’s: Drive Thru
- Mr. Beef: (708) 645-0456, 12320 W. 143rd Street, Curb side pick-up (Cash only)
- Mucha Salsa: (708) 949-8498, 15749 S. Bell Road, Pick-up, Delivery
- Nancy’s Pizza: (708) 403-1600, 14318S. Will Cook Road, Delivery, Curbside Pick-up
- Nick’s Barbecue: (708) 645-7427, 15800 S. Bell Road, Delivery, Curb side pick up, drive-thru
- Orient Café: (708) 301-8988, 14108 S. Bell Road, Delivery, Curb side pick up
- Pelican Harry’s: (708) 301-5555, 14807 Founders Crossing, Pick-up, Door Dash delivery
- Pepe’s Mexican Restaurant: (708) 645-7373, 14853 Founders Crossing, Pick-up, Delivery
- Pizza it Up: (708) 940-0500, 14205 S. Bell Road, Delivery, Pick-Up
- Pizza Mia: (708) 301-0001, 14413 S. Bell Road, Delivery, Curbside pick-up
- Purple Onion: (708) 301-3400, 13150 W. 143rd Street, Curbside Pickup, Delivery
- Rubi Agave: (773) 642-9833, 12622 W. 159th Street, Delivery, Pick-up
- Taco Bell: (847) 309-9833, 14348 S. Bell, Drive Thru, Grub Hub Delivery
- Tavern in the Glen: (708) 518-7987, 15761 S. Bell Road, Take-out phone orders
- Wendy’s: (708) 301-9206, Drive Thru, Grub hub delivery,
- White Castle: Drive-thru
- Tuesday Election Day: For those that are voting at VIllage Hall on Election Day, please enter the east doors only. Signage will be posted. Find your Polling Place.
- Adjudication Court: This month’s adjudication court is Cancelled.
- Village Meetings: This week’s Plan Commission meeting is scheduled to go on as planned. Next week’s Village Board meeting is also schedule to go on as planned. All other Village Committee meetings are cancelled through the end of March.
- Village Hall: The Community Room will be closed to all outside group meetings through the end of March. The Village will continue to evaluate the situation. Please call (708) 301-0632 if you have any questions or are cancelling your event beyond this month.
- Special Events: Following direction from Governor Pritzker and recommendation from the CDC, the Village has cancelled its Biking in Homer to Celebrate Earth Day event, Stargazing and the State of the Village.
- Business Resources
- Illinois Technology Association - Information on what has happened so far, what’s next, and how you can help.
- Small Business Administration Response to COVID-19 - Information for Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program and more information as the situation evolves.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Will County Health Department
Utilities and Services
- AT&T - Offers added relief for customers.
- Comcast - New policies for the next 60 days including free WiFi hotspots for everyone, no disconnects or late fees, and more.
- ComEd - Imposing a moratorium on the service disconnections and waiving new late payment charges through at least May 1.
- Homewood Disposal - No changes to service.
- Illinois American Water - In addition to suspending shut-offs, ILAW is suspending late fees until further notice.