Public Services & Safety Committee
- 4:00 p.m.
- 1st Wednesday of each month
Note: Please check meeting calendars and agendas to confirm the date, time, and location of meetings.
Meetings are open to the public. Some meetings may include time for public comment and will be noted as such on the agenda. Additional meetings may be scheduled as needed with the required notice given.
- Requests for Ordinance Changes Regarding Installation of Traffic Signs That Require Ordinance Consideration
- Safety/Regulation Devices/Signs
- Requests for Ordinance Changes Regarding Speed Limit Reductions
- Ordinance Changes for On-Street Parking Restriction
- Special Public Safety Programs/Training Presentations
- Pedestrian Street Crossing Requests
- Ordinance Changes and Recommendations from Staff Dealing with Public Safety, Code Compliance and Building Issues
- General Public Safety/Building Department Projects
- Vacation/Dedication Public Right-of-Way and Easements*
- Drainage Related Issues
- Private Property and Right of Way Maintenance and Safety Issues/Requests
- Private Special Event & Block Party Permits
- Emergency Services Information
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. As required by the State of Illinois Open Meetings Act, agendas and notices are posted on this website and at Village Hall no later than 48 hours before a meeting. Meetings are open to the public. Some meetings may include time for public comment and will be noted as such on the agenda. Additional meetings may be scheduled as needed with the required notice given.
- Trustee Curt Mason, Chairperson
- Joseph D. Baber, Staff Liaison
- Development Services Department Representative
- Homer Road District Representative
- Will County Sheriff’s Office Representative
- Northwest Homer Fire Protection District Representative
- Emergency Management Agency Representative
- Homer Township Fire Protection District Representative