In an effort to provide improved service to our residents and allow for better notification and project status information, the following protocol for all transportation, drainage or public improvement projects has been established:
- All transportation, drainage or public improvement projects must submit a construction schedule to Homer Glen Staff.
- A location map with identification of all properties within 250 feet of site location must be provided to staff 30 days prior to start of construction by the party responsible for construction. Staff will provide a template for "door hanger" to responsible party for duplication purposes.
- Party responsible for construction must provide a copy of "door hanger" to staff for approval 20 days prior to start of construction, which approval shall be provided within 2 working days.
- Door hangers must be placed on all properties within 250 feet of site location 2 weeks prior to start of construction.
- Status reports of project must be submitted to staff for posting on Village website every week of construction. Report must be electronically submitted to the Village in care of Yelana Bowes.
Protocol for Construction Projects: Transportation, Drainage, Public Improvements (PDF).