Halloween Trick-or-Treat Hours are 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Safety Tips for Parents and Children
- Always wear light colored and/or reflective clothing so children can be seen in the dark.
- Try to avoid wearing masks that will limit visibility, use face paint instead.
- Never go trick or treating alone, either go with parents or with a group of friends.
- If children are trick or treating without a parent, make sure their route is known.
- Watch for traffic and always walk while trick-or-treating. Never run.
- Residents participating in Halloween are encouraged to turn on outside lights.
- Carry a flashlight with you at all times.
- Instruct your children to never enter the home of a stranger or accept rides.
- Make sure to inspect all candy before eating and throw away any that is open. If you do find candy that has been tampered with or appears suspicious, contact the Police Department.
- When driving through residential areas, drive slowly and carefully.