Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
BILL PAYMENT ASSISTANCE FOR INCOME ELIGIBLE CUSTOMERS
As the economy reopens, ComEd recognizes you may be experiencing financial hardship, so they are offering additional bill assistance to help you pay your energy bill.
The ComEd Bill Payment Assistance Program helps income eligible customers who are past-due on their energy bills.
• Eligible customers can receive a one-time bill assistance credit of up to $500 for past-due balances, up to the amount of the balance.
• Available only for a limited time! The Bill Payment Assistance Program expires on 12/31/2020 or until funds are exhausted, whichever comes first.
• Funds are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Residential customers who are eligible to receive Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) benefits:
• must have received a LIHEAP grant after October 1, 2019; and
• must currently have a past-due balance on their ComEd account.
Residential customers who are income eligible but not LIHEAP approved:
• must complete an application form, which includes verification that they are income qualified(household income of 200% or less of Federal Poverty Level (FPL)); and
To learn more about eligibility requirements and apply for a Bill Payment Assistance Program credit:
Call 1-800-EDISON-1 (1-800-334-7661)or visit ComEd.com/BillAssistance